Self Injury Support Group.
For everyone who seeks support and a place to vent. For everyone who feels the need to help others.
My Inner Secret exists to be the benefit to you, to help you get through hard times in your life, to be able to talk honest about your Self Injury and not feeling like a freak.
You are NOT a freak.
Self Injury is much more world wide than you could ever imagine.
Unfortunately it is also the most misunderstood issue.
Here you can be honest and speak your mind in detail, not having to write trigger on your posts.
Being a member of this community indicates that you can deal with the real facts of Self Injury, look at them while keeping yourself safe.
If you strongly feel you cannot deal with Self Injury as it really is, you don't belong.
There are some simple rules:
1. To receive respect, you have to give respect.
2. No spamming or off topics.
3. No slang, abbreviation, acronyms, short hand, leet or whatsoever. I am in huge dislike of these (of course I can tolerate the minimum), and you will hardly be warned before deletion.
4. Be active. Don't just post, but comment as well. Everyone deserves support. If I notice you being inactive, you will be warned.
5. Everyone expressing racism, nazism, homophobia or abuse of animals will be deleted without a warning.
6. No lecturing as in, "It's not worth it, it won't help or solve your problems".
When you have become a member, you must introduce yourself in the Introductions post.
Otherwise, I welcome you to this community.